Veeam Backup and Replication Free Edition – Backing up a virtual machine within VMware vSphere 5.1 1. After installation, Veeam Backup and Replication places an icon on the desktop. Launch the Veeam Backup and Replication application. In this video, we take a tour of exactly how you go about installing Veeam Backup & Replication explaining all the options along the way. It is important to.
Install Veeam Backup & Replication on a Microsoft Windows-based physical or virtual machine.
Before You Begin
Before you install Veeam Backup & Replication, check the following prerequisites:
- The machine on which you plan to install Veeam Backup & Replication must meet the system requirements for the backup server. For details, see System Requirements.
- A user account that you plan to use for installation must have local Administrator permissions.
Installing Veeam Backup & Replication
To install Veeam Backup & Replication, do the following:
- Download the latest version of the Veeam Backup & Replication installation image from the Download Veeam products page.
You must sign in with your Veeam account. If you do not have the account, register with your business email address.
- Mount the installation image to the machine on which you plan to install Veeam Backup & Replication or burn the image file to a flash drive or other removable storage device.
If you plan to install Veeam Backup & Replication on a VM, use built-in tools of the virtualization management software to mount the installation image to the VM.
- Run the Setup.exe file from the image or disk to open the splash screen.
- In the Veeam Backup & Replication section of the splash screen, click Install.
- At the License Agreement step of the wizard, read the license agreements and select check boxes to accept the terms.
- At the Provide License step of the wizard, specify the path to the license key.
If you skip this step, Veeam Backup & Replication will operate in the Community edition mode. You can switch to the full version of the product if you install the license. For more information, see Community edition and Full Version in the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.
- At the Program Features step of the wizard, keep the default settings.
- At the System Configuration Check step of the wizard, install missing software components, if any.
If all required components are already installed on the machine, the System Configuration Check step is skipped.Avast antivirus free download offline installer 2018.
Veeam Backup Community Edition
- At the Default Configuration step of the wizard, click Install to begin the installation.
Starting Veeam Backup & Replication
To start Veeam Backup & Replication, do the following: Daemon tools for windows 10 free download offline installer.
- In the Microsoft Windows Start menu, select Apps > Veeam > Veeam Backup & Replication Console.
- In the authentication window, click Connect.
Veeam Backup Free For Windows