Many people want to download Kik for PC to chat with their friends and family from their computer. However, it is not possible to install Android apps on a Windows or Mac OS as these are completely different operating systems and don’t have cross-compatibility. But, you can still run Android apps such as Kik on PC by using Android emulators or dual booting your system with Android OS.
- Free Kiks Install Pc Win7 With Bluestacks Download
- Kik For Pc Windows 7
- Free Kiks Install Pc Win7 With Bluestacks Free
- Kik App For Pc
- Free Kiks Install Pc Win7 With Bluestacks 7
An alternative to using Android emulators is to install the Phoenix OS in the ‘dual booting’ mode. Unlike an emulator, Phoenix OS transforms your PC into an Android Device. However, the setup process is more complicated and it may not run on every hardware.
Another option is to use a chrome extension or a directly executable (.exe) file for Kik. However, most of the chrome extensions for Kik are obsolete and may not work properly. Thus, it is best to use Android emulators or a directly executable file (if available) to run Kik on PC.
Why is it a good idea to install Kik on PC?
The Android ecosystem has evolved a lot over the years. In fact, it is the most widely used OS in the smartphone industry. To keep up with the user demands, talented developers from all over the world have created and released many interesting apps in the Google Play Store. Most of them are just copies of other existing popular apps. However, every once in a while, you would come across an app that is genuinely useful to its user. The Kik messenger app is such an example.
Kik is a free instant messaging mobile app that is available on both Android as well as iOS operating systems. It is one of the most popular IM apps with over 300 million registered users. Just like other popular instant messenger apps, you can also send and receive files, photos, videos, and other types of content apart from text messages.
What sets it apart from most other IM apps is that Kik allows its users to remain completely anonymous. Unlike registering on other popular IM apps, there is no need to provide a mobile number to create an account on Kik. However, the IP address of the connection is logged to determine the location of the users.
Kik for PC comes with a lot of features that are common to other instant messaging apps as well. These include the support for sending stickers, emoticons, pictures, GIFs, and videos, group chat, free video chat, chat customization, message receipt notifications, live typing, etc. However, there are some special features of Kik messenger. These are listed below:
- Built-in Web Browser – Kik is known as a ‘complete’ app as it has an integrated web browser. Thus, you don’t have to minimize or close the Kik app when you want to browse a website or log in to your favorite social media website while using the app.
- Anonymity – Kik allows its users to preserve their anonymity. Many people download Kik only due to this fact as this allows them to chat with anybody without revealing their personal information.
Installing Kik Messenger on your PC or laptop running on Windows or Mac OS would allow you to experience all the features this popular instant messaging app on a big screen. It is also easier and quicker to type on a keyboard instead of using a smartphone. Plus, you will experience less finger fatigue.
So, using Kik on your PC or laptop would provide you a better experience compared to using it on your smartphone. Besides, you can use almost all the other popular IM apps such as WhatsApp or WeChat from your desktop. So, it is definitely worth a try to use Kik on your PC at least once.
How To Download/Install Kik for PC:. First of all you will need to download Bluestacks For PC. Hope you followed the given link and have successfully downloaded and installed Bluestacks App Player on PC. Now, you will need to open the Bluestacks from Desktop by clicking its Bluestacks Icon.
Ways to install Kik on PC with Windows 10, 8 or 7
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Method 1 – Using Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks
Download the BlueStacks Android emulator by visiting its official website.
- Install Bluestacks
Install Bluestacks emulator software on your PC and set up your Google account. You may choose to log in using your existing Google account or create a new Google account.
- Download Kik Messenger from Google Play store.
Search “Kik Messenger” on Google play store and click on Install.
- Login / Register
After you complete installing the Kik Messenger, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in using your existing Kik account or create a new Kik account.
To install Kik messenger on a PC or laptop with Windows 10, 8, 7 you just have to use an Android emulator. There are many Android emulators that you can download to use Kik on windows. In this guide, we will use the BlueStacks Android emulator as an example as it is the most popular Android emulator.
Method 2 – Using Chrome extension
There is an extension for Google Chrome called the ‘Kik Messenger. However, it is broken and doesn’t work. You can judge by its 1-star rating that it is useless to waste your time by downloading this extension. However, you can try it out for yourself to see whether the extension works for you or wait for an update to try it.
Method 3 – Direct Installation using .exe file
The BlueStacks Android emulator is a pretty resource-heavy software. So, many of you might be looking for an alternative to BlueStacks or a way to directly install Kik on your PC or laptop without using BlueStacks or any other Android emulators.
Unfortunately, there is no official version of Kik for PC released as of yet. So, the only way to use Kik on PC with Windows 10,8, or 7 is to use an Android emulator. Fortunately, there are many other popular Android emulators that you can try out if you are having technical issues with BlueStacks.
The process of installing Kik on your PC or laptop using other Android emulators is almost the same as the ‘BlueStacks method’ outlined above. The only difference is that you have to download the other Android emulators from their respective official websites or from a trusted source.
The list of other popular Android emulators that you can use to use Kik on your PC or laptop is listed below:
How to use Kik on PC
To use Kik on your PC or laptop, you just have to install it using an Android emulator and then use your Kik mobile login credentials to sign in. If you don’t want to log in to the Kik Messenger on your Android emulator using your Kik mobile login credentials, you also have the option to create a new user account.
The interface of the Kik messenger for PC is similar to the Kik mobile app. The only difference is that you have to navigate using your keyboard and mouse instead of using a touchscreen. The features of the Kik messenger for PC is the same as the Kik mobile app.
Free Kiks Install Pc Win7 With Bluestacks Download
1. Is it safe to install Kik on PC?
Many people don’t want to install Kik on their PC or laptop as they have safety concerns regarding the installation process. It is a good practice to stay alert when you have to download any software or file from the internet. If you are not careful, you may download a file that might be infected with a virus or malware which can damage your PC.
Thus, you should avoid downloading the Kik apk file from such websites and install it directly from the Google Play Store within an Android emulator.
You should be responsible when using Kik on PC and never participate in any illegal activities by using the app as it can land you in trouble. There have been reports of people using this app for illegal activities. Government authorities and many parents have expressed concerns about child exploitation and other concerns while using this app.
2. Is it possible to use Kik using a browser without any downloads?
Some people may not have the resources on their PC or laptop to run an Android emulator. If you are one of those people, you might be wondering if it is possible to run Kik using your browser without downloading any software.
It is not possible to use Kik messenger on a PC or laptop without downloading an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Previously, it was possible to use Kik on browsers using a browser-based Android emulator called Manymo. However, the Manymo online Android emulator website is dead now. So, it is not possible to use Manymo and use it to run the Kik messenger directly on your browser.
And, as we discussed earlier in the article, the extension for Google Chrome ‘Kik Messenger’ doesn’t work.Unlimited UnlimitedNote:
All applications at BlueMods.com are tested and verified before being made available to the users. 3 Ways to Install Kik on PC – Updated for 2020Mod APK does not require any human verification or survey to initiate the download. You should avoid any site that asks you to complete a survey or to download additional applications to verify your identity.
Also, take a note that 'Cheats' or 'Generators' for 3 Ways to Install Kik on PC – Updated for 2020Mod APK do not work. In fact, they are scams targeted to steal your personal or device information.
|BlueStacks for PC|
Overview of BlueStacks for PC:
Benefits of BlueStacks for PC:
- BlueStacks Android Emulator supports all the versions of PC like 32bit or 64bit.
- You can directly download this Android Emulator from its official website for free.
- You can download this Android emulator on PC Mac and Windows version.
- BlueStacks Android Emulator supports playing Android games on your PC.
- Almost all the high-end games are supported by BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- BlueStacks Android Emulator is a cross-platform application. So you can easily download and install this Android emulator on your PC and Mac.
- It has inbuilt some related apps on your PC Windows. You can directly visit the MyApps option on the BlueStacks homepage.
- BlueStacks Android Emulator supports most of the Android advanced features such as realtime translation, shooting mode, and more.
Kik For Pc Windows 7
System requirements to install BlueStacks Android Emulator:
- Supporting Operating systems: Windows 7 8 and 10:
- OS type: 32bit 64bit
- Processor: Intel dual-core and AMD
- Graphics card: Good graphics card like 1 GB of graphics memory.
- Ram: 2GB to 4GB
- Free space: 5gp
How to download BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC?
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator and download the latest version.
- Before Click on the Download button, you just need to select the PC version like 32bit or 64bit.
- Once you select the PC version then you can click the download button to complete the download process.
|BlueStacks for PC|
- After complete, the download process just opens the BlueStacks file folder to complete the installation process with the help of on-screen instructions.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system configuration.
- If you are a Mac user then you can select Mac OS before you click the download button.
- Just follow a similar method to complete the installation process of BlueStacks for Mac.
- That's it. Now you can open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and install any kind of Android application on your PC Windows and Mac.
Best alternative for BlueStacks Android Emulator:
Free Kiks Install Pc Win7 With Bluestacks Free
- Memu player
- NOX App player
- Remix OS
- Andy emulator