TextNow for PC: Are you trying to make a free voice call? Do you want to send a free text message? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect place. Yes, TextNow is an application that helps to send unlimited messages within the USA on all around the world.
There are lots of free applications that help to make free voice call but TextNow made a good response from the users. This application Offering services like text messaging and voice calls for free. There are lots of ways that people can talk without spending money.
One way to do this is to install Windows in a virtual machine on your Macintosh using Parallels Desktop. Open About this Mac in the Apple menu and verify that you have at least 8GB. Install Windows 11 On M1 Macs. Head over to the official UTM for Macs website and click on the Download button to download the.dmg file. 🔴Grab Amazon US 【15% off】discount on Quick Charge Wall charger Follow the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2auUOvaHSMI. Download and Install Windows 8.1 Latest update on June 17, 2020 at 08:42 AM by Aoife McCambridge. Windows 8 is compatible with all PCs running under Vista and in this article we will give you a step by step guide on how to install the Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system on your PC.
Technology made everything possible. Billions of applications available in the internet market on Google Play Store. But only a few of them satisfy our needs. TextNow is the best application that helps to make free voice calls within the USA and all around the world.
Read Also: V Recorder for PC, Hike for PC
Here in this tutorial, we provide step by step procedure to install the TextNow app on your PC Windows. We also provide features of this application and how you can use this app. So without any hesitate just install this app on your PC Windows with the help of this tutorial.
Overview of TextNow:
TextNow is an application that helps to make free voice call and free text messages without a Wi-Fi connection. It is completely free of cost to send unlimited free message to your friends and family members those who are living in USA and Canada.
TextNow for PC
TextNow application is mostly used in the USA and Canada where people or just talking with each other just sharing their phone numbers. It is available on android and IOS users. So you can directly download this application from Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone to send unlimited free text messages.
Read Also: iVMS-4500 for PC, GolBol for PC
Benefits of TextNow for PC:
Every application provides some unique features to the users. In that way, TextNow provides some amazing unique features to the users.
- It is a completely free application available on Google Play Store.
- TextNow is available on Android and iOS smartphone users.
- With the help of this application, you can text unlimited messages to your friends and family members.
- You can also send unlimited messages to the most expensive countries like the USA and Canada.
- Once you install this application on your device then you can make international called with 0.01 dollar.
- This application is available in 236 countries.
- TextNow also allows you to make free voice call all around the world.
- There is no limitation for sending messages. You can also use emojis and stickers.
- It also provides some unique features like call forwarding on a conference call.
- TextNow is a very simple interface and easy to use. So anyone can easily make free voice call without any hesitation.
How to download TextNow for PC?
As I mentioned earlier TextNow is available on smartphone users like Android and IOS devices. If you want to install this app on your personal computer then you need to follow some procedures.
TextNow for PC
With the help of an Android Emulator, you can install Android apps and games on your personal computer. Lots of Android emulators available on the internet market but I suggest BlueStacks App player to the users. It is a very simple interface and easy to use.
Steps to install TextNow for PC Windows:
Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
After complete, the download process just installs it on your PC with the help of on-screen instructions.
Now you need to enter your Gmail account or create a new one.
Open the Google Play Store and type as TextNowon the search bar.
Click on the install button to complete the installation process of TextNow on your personal computer.
That’s it now you can use this feature on your PC Windows and Mac.
1. Is TextNow App free to use?
Yes, it is a completely free application that helps to make free voice call and text messages to your friends and family.
2. Is TextNow available in Canada?
Yes. This application is available in 236 countries.
3. Can I download the TextNow app on PC?
Currently, this application is not available on the PC version. If you want to use this app features on your PC then you need to install an Android emulator on your personal computer. Thereafter you can use this app on your PC.
4. How many active users in TextNow?
It has more than 100 million active users all around the world. So without any hesitate just install this app on your device.
TextNow is the best application for people who are more interested in communication across the world. It is a completely free application available on Google Play Store. I hope this article very helps to get some useful information about the TextNow app. Thanks for reading this article.
Mac OS is the secondmost popular operating system after Microsoft Windows. Although you arecomfortable using Windows for a very long time but there are many scenarioswhere you need a Mac OS machine.
Whether you want to develop your iOS app on Xcode, using apps like Final Cut Pro or iMovie which only comes on Mac OS, you need to buy an expensive Apple Macbook. So, without making a hole in your pocket, the alternate solution to this installing Mac OS on your Windows computer. Let’s get started with this tutorial
Watch Video Tutorial
Step One: Download Mac OS ISO Image file
As you are on a Windows PC, you don’t have access to Apple Store to download Mac OS. /how-to-install-windows-on-macbook-air-for-free/. You need to download Mac OS from an external trusted source. You can download the latest Mac OS Catalina 10.15 or Mac OS Mojave 10.14 Installer files from our website.
Step Two: Download Virtual Machine for Windows
How To Install Windows 8.1 On Macbook Pro
There is various free Virtual Machine software available for Windows such as Oracle’s VirtualBox. But I recommend using VMware Workstation Pro, although it’s a paid software but you can use it free for 30 days trial. You can download Vmware Workstation Pro 15 from this link.
How To Install Windows 8.1 On Mac Free Downloads
Step Three: Install VMware Patch to run Mac OS X
- Go to the VMware macOS Unlocker page to download. Click the Clone or download button, then click Download ZIP.
- Power off all virtual machines running and exit VMware.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file in step 1.
- On Windows, right-click on the win-install.cmd file and select Run as Administrator to unlock. Also, run win-update-tools.cmd for VMware tools for macOS.
- After the unlock process is complete, run VMware to create the macOS virtual machine.
Step Four: Create an Apple Mac OS Virtual Machine
- Click File, select New Virtual Machine…
- Select Typical (recommended) and click Next.
- Select I will install the operating system later. and click Next.
- Select Apple Mac OS X in the Guest operating system section and select macOS 10.14 in the Version section. Click Next.
- In the Name, the Virtual Machine window, name the virtual machine and virtual machine directory. I personally would put it on a different drive than the system drive.
- Select the size for the new virtual disk in the Specify Disk Capacity window. This is the virtual disk to be installed macOS. Click Next and then Finish.
Step Five: Run you Mac OS Virtual Machine with VMDK or ISO file
After successfully creating an Apple Mac OS Virtual Machine, you need to run the machine with an actual Mac OS file such as Mac OS Mojave 10.14 ISO file or Mac OS Mojave 10.14 VMDK Image
Watch this Video Tutorial
If you face any driver issues, Try installing VMware tools from the VM tab in the VMware window. Also, I would recommend assigning a minimum of 4GB RAM and 40GB of Hard Disk to your Virtual Machine.
That’s it for the tutorial If you face any issues or had any query then please let us know in the comment section below. You can also send us an email via the contact us page for personalized support.