Dolby Audio provides a unique sound experience by enhancing digital audio output. It enables the user to tweak the sound system to provide an experience which only one can witness at a theater. If you want to install Dolby Audio in your Windows 10 computer, simply follow this article to do so.
- Audio Output Device Installed Windows 10 Free Download
- How To Install Audio Output Device Windows 10 Free
- No Audio Output Device Is Installed
If you have any updates, install them and test the audio again. If your device is up to date, the next step is to check your speaker output. Select the Sound icon on the right side of the taskbar, and then select the Up arrow ^ to open the list of audio devices connected to your PC. Next, select the desired playback device and test.
Audio Output Device Windows 10 free download - Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10 64-bit), Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10 32-bit), Drivers For. Free Audio Output Device For Windows 10 free download - Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10 64-bit), Advanced SystemCare Free, Ludo King Free for Windows 10. Option 2: Update drivers manually. To find the latest driver, including Windows 10 drivers, choose from our list of most popular Microsoft Sound / Audio downloads or search our driver archive for the driver that fits your specific Sound / Audio model and your PC's operating system. Free Audio Output Device For Windows 10 free download - Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10 64-bit), Advanced SystemCare Free, Ludo King Free for Windows 10, and many more.
Note: – Instead of moving ahead to method given below , you can also choose to install Dolby audio as microsoft store product here.
#1 – install Dolby Audio in Windows 10 as Store Product
1. Just go to this link of Microsoft Store here
2. Now, Install Dolby audio from there.
Voila. Its damn easy like that.
#2 – How to install Dolby Audio in Windows 10 as a Software
STEP-1 Install the Dolby Digital Plus AA driver
Follow these steps to download and install Dolby Audio in Windows 10.
1. Download “Dolby Digital Plus Advance Audio“. Click on “Download“.
Close the browser window.
2. Now, go to the download location on your computer.
3. Extractthe “Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio” to a location of your choice.
Close File Explorer window.
4.Press Windows Icon+I to open the Settings window.
5. Now, click on “Update and Security“.
6. Then, click on “Recovery“.
7. After that, under the “Advanced Startup” section, click on “Restart Now“.
8. After that, click on the “Troubleshoot” option.
9. To troubleshoot the issue, click on the “Troubleshoot“.
10. Then click on the “Advanced options“.
11. You can access the “Startup Settings“.
Audio Output Device Installed Windows 10 Free Download
12. To restart your computer in safe mode, click on “Restart”
13. Press “7” to ‘Disable Driver signature‘ option.
14. Press Windows key+X and then click on “Device Manager“.
15. You need to click on “Sound, video and game controllers“.
16. Now, right-click on “Realtek(R) Audio” and then click on “Update driver“.
17. Simply click on “Browse my computer for driver software“.
18. In the next window, click on “Let me pick from a list of available drivers“.
19. Now, click on “Have Disk“.
20. After that, click on “Browse“.
21. In Locate File window, click on “Dolby Digital Plus Advance Audio“.
22. Choose the folder according to the CPU architecture.
23. Now, double click on “64 bit“.
24. Now, double click on the “Drivers” folder to access it.
25. Then, select the “Digital Plus AA“.
26. Now, click on “Open“.
27. Click on “OK“.
28. Now, select “Dolby Digital Plus Advance Audio“.
29. Then, click on “Next“.
30. If there is any warning message, click on “Yes“.
You will need to restart your computer to complete the update process.
STEP-2 Install the setup file for Dolby Digital Plus AA-
After rebooting your computer, follow these steps to install the Dolby Digital Advanced Audio on your computer.
1. Again, go to the location where you have extracted the zip file for the first time.
2. Double clickon the “Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio” folder to access it.
How To Install Audio Output Device Windows 10 Free
3. Now, double click on “64 bit“.
4. In 64 bit folder, double clickon “Setup” folder.
5. Next, double clickon “DolbyDigitalPlusAAx64” to run the setup on your computer.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Dolby Digital Plus on your computer.
7. Upon completion, click on “Finish” to finish the installation process.
You have installed the Dolby Digital Advanced Audio on your computer. Check it out by playing any music or video.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.