Go to the Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page on the Microsoft website. Select Install Instructions to see which packages are available for download, and make note of the one that you need. Select the appropriate language from the drop-down list, and then select Download.
Download version 10.00 of Total Commander
(fully functional Shareware version, 5MB EXE file):
Direct download (RECOMMENDED):
- 32-bit version only (Windows 95 up to Windows 10, runs on 32-bit AND 64-bit machines!)
- 64-bit version only (Windows XP up to Windows 10, runs ONLY on 64-bit machines!)
- 64-bit+32-bit combined download (Windows 95 up to Windows 10, 32-bit AND 64-bit machines!)
- Insecure downloads via http: 32-bit64-bit64-bit+32-bit combined
Note: These mirrors belong to other companies and are often ad-supported.
Total Commander is certified to be 100% clean, no viruses, no adware, no spyware.
We no longer supply an MD5 checksum. Instead, please press Alt+Enter on the downloaded installer to verify that it has a valid digital signature from Ghisler Software GmbH!
Update instructions for registered users
Install Photoshop Windows 7 Free
To update, please download the shareware/demo version from above, then follow the free update/upgrade instructions from any previous version!
Using Total Commander on an Apple Mac?
You can use a Windows emulator like Vmware fusion, Parallels or Crossover for Mac to use Total Commander on an Apple Mac computer.
Or try Commander One - Free File Manager for Mac OS X with PRO Pack of additional features for advanced file management. Aimed to be an alternative of Total Commander for Mac users.
Or CRAX Commander, which makes it easier for true fans of TC to migrate from Windows to Mac. CRAX Commander makes possible browsing archives as folders, connecting to FTP / SFTP, multi-renaming files, navigating in app using TC shortcuts and much more.
DCommander for Mac OS X is another great alternative for Mac Users. It includes everything you would expect from an advanced dual-pane file manager, including FTP, SCP, archive browser, synchronization and more, all with minimal memory usage and multi-language support.
Nimble Commander for Mac OS X is a 2 panel file manager especially for power users:
- External Tools integration support: Quickly open any application with a variety of parameters based on the current focus/selection/path, etc.
- External Editors can be used with any virtual file system, and changed files will be uploaded back.