MiniTool MovieMaker Free 2.4.2 (offline installer) October 11, 2020. MiniTool MovieMaker, an easy-to-use video editing software, lets users create a wonderful movie with their own pictures or videos, regardless of their skill level. MiniTool MovieMaker offers cool movie templates to help users quickly create a movie.
Publisher:Publisher Listed Programs
Release Date: 2016-01-07
Submit Date: 2016-01-07
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32-Bit/64-Bit)
Microsoft Windows Movie Maker is a video editing application by Microsoft available to Windows XP and Windows Vista users. Windows Movie Maker Installer allows you to install Microsoft Windows Movie Maker in a fresh installation of Windows.
You can then enjoy again DV export and a true timeline not found in the new Windows Live Movie Maker. Both versions of Movie Maker may be installed side-by-side though if needed.
This installer supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
If you are using 32Bit Windows (WinXP/Vista (32bit)/7 (32bit)/8 (32bit)/10 (32bit)), please click below link to download and install the 32Bit Easy Video Maker.
If you are using low-spec or very old laptop, please click below link to download and install the Lite version of Easy Video Maker.
Windows Live Movie Maker Installer
- Easy Video Maker is 100% SAFE and CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to spyware, viruses, adware, trojans and backdoors. We don't require any personal info when you download and install the Easy Video Maker.
- Recommend downloading above 64Bit (.exe) version, Easy Video Maker (64Bit) required Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2019 x64 redistributable package, if your computer doesn't have them, this version will auto install them.
- At last, if your computer can't download .exe file from our website, you could download below 90.52MB(.zip) version, then unzip it on your computer, and will still get above 91.68MB 64Bit (.exe) version too.
How to Install
- Before you install, please make sure that you are logged on as Administrator or as a user with Administrator privileges. The installation wizard will guide you through the process, and finish in some seconds.
How to Update
- If you have installed a previous version of the software, please uninstall the previous version first, then install the new version. Doing this will retain your registration information.